iPhone/iPad Repair Technician- Brighton- East Sussex
We’re looking for an Apple loving Person to join the Kordio team and help us handle the ever growing amount of iDevice repairs in our Brighton workshop.
Primarily, you’ll be helping us repair iPhones and iPads. You will be responsible for maintaining our existing high level of workmanship and our super quick turn-around times. You will also be expected to work amongst our team and be responsible for some logistics, front of house customer service and retail work.
Our Brighton workshop is customer-facing, so you will be expected to deal with members of the public off the street, as well as phone and email support. Requests could be as simple as booking their Mac/iPhone/iPad in for repair or advising on the latest and greatest Apple products. We pride ourselves on our Apple expertise and independent spirit, so you will need to be equipped to advise correctly and honestly when a customer has a question or concern. You also need to be all about the customer. Customer service is key to the success of our business and you need to be a people person.
Essentials About You:
- -You possess a love of technology and all things Apple.
- -You are well-spoken, articulate, smartly presented.
- -Proactive, forward-thinking and a strong team player .
- -You are patient and maintain an understanding that not all humans like to embrace technology and -may find it hard to understand what you are advising them.
Ideal Experience and Qualifications:
- -Previous iDevice repair knowledge is a huge plus
- -Working experience in the Apple Mac business environment i.e. an understanding of Apple processes, products and software.
- -A great personality. A people person and someone that knows how to get the best from people.
- -Working experience in a customer service role, either on the shop floor or office/phone based.
- -Good, clear telephone manner and the ability to adapt your technological language to a different range of customer needs.
- -Good knowledge of Mac products, software and accessories, including upgrade paths for older Macs and looking ahead to Apple trends.
- -Ability to multitask dividing your time between priorities sensibly.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £15,000.00 to £18,000.00 /year
Full time retail assistant- Uckfield- East Sussex
We are looking for a new team member within our Uckfield store, this position will ideally be suited to a local person with a keen interest in Technology. We’ll be able to provide training/support with the role.
The role would primarily be focused on providing support for any customers coming in-store with questions, dealing with sales and managing the store’s daily upkeep.
Please read on for more information about the role and its requirements.
•The role will consist of 5 days a week working from 9am to 5pm.
•We are passionate about our products, our customers, and our colleagues.
•We work using exciting IT tools to communicate, support, and achieve our goals.
•A unique environment where ideas and products are continuously changing to adapt to market and commercial trends.
What we’d need from you:
-You have excellent communication skills.
•You are a reliable and trustworthy person with attention to detail.
•You are a pro-active and flexible person able to adapt to different situations and requirements.
•You genuinely love working with like-minded customers and have a passion for technology.
•You are open to new ideas.
•As part of the role you will:
•Receive on-the-job training
•Ensure that our frontline service is maintained to a high standard.
•Receive regular performance reviews
•Be eligible to receive a 4-weekly bonus based on store performance
If you are still interested, then attach a cover letter along with your CV telling us a bit about yourself and what makes you the ideal candidate.
Salary: £15,000.00 to £18,000.00 /year